Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And…you just got fired! Now what?
18 July 2015, 11:02,
RE: And…you just got fired! Now what?
personally I feel pretty secure about my job being a union member and our union being one of the better ones but if I did manage to get myself fired(not impossible)then the preps laid down would come into there own(food) , I would need to do very little shopping , all vehicles would be sorn'd except the small car and the 125cc m/cycle(incredibly cheap to run, both of them) mortgage payment would be either returned to the minimum(about half what I pay now) or I could take a mortgage break as I'm miles ahead on it. I would revue all my direct debits as there are a few that could be trimmed/gotten rid of , may realise my precious metals for cashflow , sell 4x4 to clear the remaing finance , sell some luxury assets if needed(guitars/watches/bicycle/horse trailer) then there is short term finance ie credit cards but I'm loathe to use these with no job...I wouldn't be unemployed for long as my secondary skill is in high demand(lorry driver) so it'd be two weeks maximum unemployed I reckon then at the very least I'd be doing agency work at £9 ish an hour.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: And…you just got fired! Now what? - by Midnitemo - 18 July 2015, 11:02