Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And…you just got fired! Now what?
19 July 2015, 20:10,
RE: And…you just got fired! Now what?
(17 July 2015, 22:19)Scythe13 Wrote: As it turns out, your boss does hate you, and you've just been fired. The obvious thing to do is update the CV, if it's not already been updated, and go get a new job. The problem is, it isn't looking like you're going to get a new job any time soon!

Ah, my usual state due to the fact that I usually get work when someone's F'd up royally and the clients (or other c word ending in s that means the same thing) want it fixed yesterday, and I come in fix it, tell them how they got it wrong and then the boss (whose fault is usually is 9 times out of ten), doesn't like I've showed them up and so Off I go again.

The joys of freelancing.

With the "downturn" (read end of) the oil industry in Aberdeen, jobs aren't coming up as much now, so living off the money squirreled away during the good times, can live at my level for about a year on what's left, if I cut back on luxuries like weekend takeaway, probably fifteen months.

Not going anywhere near the jobcentre anymore- last time i was in there, was treated like scum.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And…you just got fired! Now what? - by Bucket - 19 July 2015, 20:10