Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@$$ Rag
23 July 2015, 00:58,
@$$ Rag
In the expectation of the coming end of the world, which also would result in a rapid end to the supply of bog roll, and with the population density as it is the rapid consumption of all dry grass, leaves, soft tree bark and tissue paper of all kinds,

Human kind will be forced to revert to the use of the @$$ rag for proper cleaning of the nether regions?

Do you have yours prepared?

What is it made from?

How will you clean and sanitize it?
23 July 2015, 01:33,
RE: @$$ Rag
Go native , left hand lol
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
23 July 2015, 01:48,
any rag ....but boil after a wipe or 20Confused
Survive the jive (youtube )
23 July 2015, 07:20,
Hay and water will do me fine. No shortage of either.
23 July 2015, 08:32,
I would have a few rags...say four in use....four used.....four drying..per person...you could boil in a ...bleach...wood ash...vinegar...solution...you could add some lemon or orange juice....or boil in milk ....boil in batches would be more efficient .
23 July 2015, 09:47,
has nobody ever heard of Dock leaves??Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 July 2015, 22:22,
That's never going to happen MB. You're so unreasonable. NEVER would toilet paper run out! Why would anyone think toilet paper could ever run out? That's so silly!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
23 July 2015, 23:20,
I think it is far from unreasonable S....to be fair to MB he has put forward the valid question SO answer the question ! instead of countering it....you ask us to confront awkward scenarios yet fail to answer this simple one ?....this is not you....WTF is going on !
24 July 2015, 00:26,
Come on SS, can you not enjoy a little sarcasm.

There is always a bit of predictability among the group, such as the op stating that there are no leaves and BP saying use leaves

And someone being a little bit of a SA and someone else not taking it with the humor it was intended.

And the tough guy that is giving instructions on which finger is most appropriate to use (the real and true history of "flipping the bird").

Now, we have replies from "The Magnificent Seven", so all the regulars have chimed in. Do we have new folk or lurkers that would like to get in on this one. It would make a great conversation starter down at the pub tonight under the heading of "You won't believe what I saw on the internet today!"
24 July 2015, 01:48,
I figure that I will use my Obama Dollars for bog roll, their being sturdy stuff they could be boiled in bleach and wood ash, and would become softer and less slippery with each recycling. Eventually they will appreciate in value and be worth more as recycle bog roll than for their original purpose. Reminds me of the TP distributed by the grey haired latrine matrons of the Moscow subway during the Kruschev Soviet era.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA