Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation Temperer.
26 July 2015, 08:26,
Operation Temperer.
information accidentally released under a freedom of information request has revealed over 5,000 armed troops could be deployed on the streets of British cities. upon orders following a British Government "Cobra" meeting, 5,100 troops could be deployed to inner city areas and around key instillations if 2 or 3 terror acts(at the same time or in quick succession)were to occur on British soil.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 July 2015, 08:28,
RE: Operation Temperer.
The military have been training for this over the last few months.
26 July 2015, 08:39,
yes, but the info slipped out "accidentally" following a freedom of information request, it wasnt supposed to be released to the public.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 July 2015, 08:55,
What would anyone expect ? hardly a surprise is it ! any government would have to show some sort of resolve to counter this sort of terror attack ! what else would you expect ? inaction .....a normal response i would call it ....hardly top secret...their not releasing nothing......nothing at all unexpected...just doing a job their trained for.....but expect to loose some of your rights .
26 July 2015, 09:03,
SO nobody is bothered about the thought of ARMED troops on the streets of Britain? dosent bother me as I don't live in either a city or near any "key" locations, but anyone who does might like to consider how this might affect them, and their plans in the light of TSHTF, are you bugging out? movement WILL be restricted with armed troops on the streets, access to supermarkets and other stores could be restricted too. have a think about it.
26 July 2015, 09:10,
Well what would you have them do BP .....nothing ?
26 July 2015, 09:12,
In any SHTF situation I think that it has got to be a taken that there will most likely be armed troops on the streets.
26 July 2015, 09:14, (This post was last modified: 26 July 2015, 09:19 by bigpaul.)
(26 July 2015, 09:10)Straight Shooter Wrote: Well what would you have them do BP .....nothing ?

i'm not saying that SS, i'm saying have a think about how it would affect us all , how would it alter your plans? movement will be restricted, it would be martial law in all but name.

especially in the larger cities and near any "key" installations, they may require everyone in those areas to carry identification, expect to be asked for your "papers", in some cases in may be virtual house detention.

so I take it, nobody but me can see any problem with this?
26 July 2015, 09:31,
Of course this would change things ....not only for inner cities but for anywhere....the powers would be far reaching...severity scales would differ depending on your location ....as preppers i agree with you .....we need to think out actions to take...like you BP we are rural ...its easier for us ...inner city preppers it would be very difficult ...we both in the past have suggested city slicker,s get out and find a place in the country....not as easy to do, if you are lucky enough to hold down a full time job....plus you need funds to move..nigh on impossible ...especially with kids to think of...schools etc......But i still maintain GTF out while you still can...change your life.....its the only one you have !
26 July 2015, 09:41,
of course with only 5,100 troops its going to be a limited event, probably confined to government buildings and key locations, but if someone is in that specific location then its going to have a serious effect on their day to day activities and could even curtail some activities, travel will be monitored even stopped and life will be difficult if anyone is in the affected areas. like you say SS now-before this happens, and I maintain Jihadists terror plots WILL happen at some time-would be a good time to at least think about moving if at all possible, of course we have had this conversation on this site and others before and there is always some excuse why its not possible at this time. choice is a wonderful thing...while we still have it.