Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROLSON Credit card survival tool
9 January 2012, 17:49,
ROLSON Credit card survival tool
Wasted a bit of time yesterday while the wife was looking for shoes, went in QD Store and had a look round picked up 2 x 18 inch rolson wrecking bars and a credit card survival tool for less than 6 quid. Wrecking bars £2.25 each Credit card tool £1.49.
UKS
9 January 2012, 17:56,
RE: ROLSON Credit card survival tool
QD Store?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 January 2012, 18:22,
It maybe local to east anglia.
10 January 2012, 01:08,
the little tools great got 2 of the fron hong kong £1 each including deliver
to win the war, you must be willing to die
10 January 2012, 12:26,
(9 January 2012, 18:22)uks Wrote: It maybe local to east anglia.

They are indeed - Quality Discount.

You can find some good stuff in there, if you can fight your way through the chavs and the chaff. There's a big one in Peterborough.

You can spot a QD store a mile off, there's normally a police van outside picking up the shoplifters!
10 January 2012, 12:38,
(10 January 2012, 12:26)00111001 Wrote:
(9 January 2012, 18:22)uks Wrote: It maybe local to east anglia.

They are indeed - Quality Discount.

You can find some good stuff in there, if you can fight your way through the chavs and the chaff. There's a big one in Peterborough.

You can spot a QD store a mile off, there's normally a police van outside picking up the shoplifters!

Thats about right like you say you have to look hard to find anything that might be any good

10 January 2012, 12:59,
I'm totally lost on this thread.

What is a QD store and what do the Rolson tools look like? Any links?
10 January 2012, 13:12,
(10 January 2012, 12:59)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm totally lost on this thread.

What is a QD store and what do the Rolson tools look like? Any links?

QD store is a large cheap store a bit like wilkinsons but cheaper

http://www.rolsontools.com/images/produc..._60119.jpg

UKS
10 January 2012, 13:29,
My old dear loves QD - she'll drive a 60 mile round trip to go an have a gander - she only buys the crap though.

I got a massive plastic storage box in there that I used to keep all my car kit in, I think I paid around £8 in there, and other places wanted £15+ Some of the tools they stock are good too. I don't think anyone in pricing really knows what they're doing - you can get some great bargains on useful stuff. alternatively you can pay over the odds for the crap they store.

I think they're better than Wilkinsons though, the tools they have are generally crap
10 January 2012, 13:46,
Thanks guys. The tool looks awesome. Guess who's going to get one....not me! I'm getting a few of them. One for each bag, one for wallet, and the same amount for my girlfriend.