Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flying the nest!
13 August 2015, 11:23,
Flying the nest!
Congrats to my middle son for getting in at his first choice Uni but I wish it wasn't so damned far away....he already lives 140 miles away but now he's going down on the south coast for four years.....going to have to put together a BoB for him when he goes.....worried is an understatement.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
13 August 2015, 13:15,
RE: Flying the nest!
I'm sure he will be fine mate ,he must be a smart lad ,but yes I understand you worrying
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
13 August 2015, 17:58,
Between texting, e-mail and Skype I hear from/see more of my kids than I did when they lived at home!
13 August 2015, 19:41,
He will be fine ! .......he will want more money though ....on the down side."daaaaaad do you think you could let me have ?....only till.....i could write a bloody book mate !
13 August 2015, 21:07,
He'll be just fine. You've trained him well? It'll be a good experience in survival for him. Don't worry. And congrats to him on getting into Uni.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
14 August 2015, 08:17,
At least he'll be warm, my lad went to Hull !
14 August 2015, 10:41,
Nowt wrong with Hull Uni I went there tooBig Grin
14 August 2015, 16:20,
Congrats. He will be fine. I'm sure you have trained him well. A few items of the right ilk will keep him on the straight and narrow and keeping in touch will enable you to influence him when things get sticky.

Sounds good news all round. Hope everything else is going as smoothly.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin