Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
war comes to leafy Surrey(VIDEO)
31 August 2015, 10:00,
war comes to leafy Surrey(VIDEO)
Charity stages stunt with roadblocks, closed schools and empty shelves, then films peoples reactions on hidden cameras!! usual attitudes prevail, disbelief and " my baby's got to have"Big GrinBig Grin watch it here: http://www.rt.com/uk/313719-surrey-syria-save-children/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 August 2015, 17:34,
RE: war comes to leafy Surrey(VIDEO)
They did a similar advert a while ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ

Whilst these adverts are supposed to drum up support, with many comments supporting accepting migrants into Europe etc for myself this has the opposite affect. I don't want this to devolve into political bickering but I think to prevent this happening here heavily restricting the borders as we go into this general crisis with entire countries collapsing will be necessary. Already in France there are large ghetto areas in cities that are largely migrant, very poor and very dangerous with plenty of serious terrorist hardware flowing into them. These places will probably be flashpoints in the near future.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
31 August 2015, 18:13,
Only way to sort it out.....stop it at the root cause ..... manipulation of countries and their peoples for resources sold high and stolen free ....except for the back handers given to so called leaders who have no soul......eventually .....it will come back and bite us all on the arse.....you reap what you sow.....what is the problem just being fair ?....if they had what we take for granted ....the world would be quite a different place....better than it is now ....but for all .
31 August 2015, 19:17,
If everyone though like you so that might work out, eventually, in a perfect world.

As it is, everyone does not think like you do, and many of the present problems are not economic, they are ideological.
1 September 2015, 07:43,
everybody missing the point, as usual, forget about politics and the migrants, focus on the attitude of the Brits when faced with roadblocks, closed schools and empty shelves.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 September 2015, 10:14,
Thanks BP = not only for the OP but for the last post reminding us to keep on subject.

(Out of interest I have recently travelled on the Budapest-Vienna-Germany route within the last few weeks so I know whats happening here)

Let's focus on what we would do in such situations - what preps etc and how.

I rarely use my Mod privileges but if this descends into an anti-immigrant rant I'll close the thread

Keep on subject please -
1 September 2015, 10:36,
Loved this vid,just shows the sheep doing as they are told
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
1 September 2015, 12:41,
One of the best pieces of prepper advice was 'never be a refugee' -- bug in if you can. In the case of Syria, that doesn't seem to be an option.

It certainly makes city living seem less attractive
1 September 2015, 12:50,
can you imagine what a city would be like after a serious event? I think most of us saw the images of the bin mens strike many years ago with black bins heaped up in the street, can you imagine the smell, the disease and the rats that would cause? and that's just a union dispute, imagine something far worse!!
1 September 2015, 14:11,
Bin Mens Strike? 1979. Crisis? What Crisis?