Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World War Z - Already?
16 September 2015, 21:16,
World War Z - Already?
Watching the scenes at the Hungarian/Serbian border of all these muslims attacking the gates - reminding me on World War Z
17 September 2015, 08:51, (This post was last modified: 17 September 2015, 09:16 by bigpaul.)
RE: World War Z - Already?
your not far wrong RS, its an INVASION for sure, I read somewhere that they reckon that at least every 2 in 100(2%) of the migrants is an ISIS fighter.

4,000 migrants have now entered Croatia, it has been reported.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 September 2015, 12:21,
The ISIS fighters are irrelevant what is certain that 2 out of every 2nd one wants to change our way of life.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 September 2015, 12:37,
I disagree, Jihady Fighters are very relevant and a threat to everybody living in the UK. someone who wants to change our way of life will take time to do it but a fighter will kill us tomorrow.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.