Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Unintended consequences of mass migration into EU
19 October 2015, 03:58, (This post was last modified: 19 October 2015, 04:01 by Geordie_Rob.)
RE: Unintended consequences of mass migration into EU
You're getting it all wrong. They're not moving for work from the middle-east & some parts of Africa. They're moving because where they lived, they face those daily little things like beheading, chucking gay people off tall buildings, becoming American collateral damage. If that was you, would not want to move you & your family? I know I sure as hell would. You have a child. Would you not risk swimming open seas for a chance of saving him?

As for would I welcome them into my neighbourhood? Absolutely right I would. And I hope my council sticks by it's pledge to rehome some Syrian refugees in my area. My reasons for this are above.

Lastly, please don't speak to me like I'm a fool. I'm called rob & I'm certainly not a boy.

If I've mis-interpreted your last comment SS, please accept my apologies. It's just the way it came over to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unintended consequences of mass migration into EU - by Geordie_Rob - 19 October 2015, 03:58