Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Unintended consequences of mass migration into EU
19 October 2015, 10:32,
RE: Unintended consequences of mass migration into EU
To answer's NR's question what can we do.....not a lot really, other than avoid the cities which is where most of the refugees end up.

Also I was reading the following news article on Sky News this morning:

http://news.sky.com/story/1571698/london...-turf-wars

And the following extract just highlights some of the issues that are being imported to the UK as the gang culture starts to thrive in many of the country's bigger cities:

"These kids are chaotic. If they see two lads from another gang on the other side of the street they go over and stab them."

The gangsters described by the former sergeant are fearless because of their youth and, sometimes, because they arrive in the UK from some of the most brutal parts of the world.

Mr Birmingham remembers arresting a teenager from Rwanda.

"He was 15 or 16 years old and he said he was in a mud hut with his family when the hutus came in, chopped his family to death and he hid under their bodies.

"He said to me, 'Do you really think I'm worried about being punched in the face in Croydon?'"

And as Steve has indicated, lets remember that very very few of the refugees are actually Syrian, they are coming from all over North and East Africa and from as far away as Afghanistan. They are coming here because they want a better life, the dream a western life style, but the reality is often different for many of them and that in turn impacts on the rest of us!

A lot of the problems have in my opinion also been created by Germany, promising to take in whoever arrives in the country. Also once they have German citizenship they are presumably free to travel and RELOCATE anywhere in the EU, including the UK.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unintended consequences of mass migration into EU - by Devonian - 19 October 2015, 10:32