Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Golden Horde ready to come down YOUR street
25 October 2015, 08:25, (This post was last modified: 25 October 2015, 08:26 by River Song.)
The Golden Horde ready to come down YOUR street
This is an amazing video from a police helicopter of the horde
illegally crossing the border in Slovenia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlVQT2mq...e=youtu.be

Amazing ......
25 October 2015, 08:49,
RE: The Golden Horde ready to come down YOUR street
The Result .....but ask yourself who is responsible for all this, these people are reacting to a PROBLEM....and look to us for the Solution ...WHO CREATED THE PROBLEM ? Problem Reaction Solution.
25 October 2015, 09:04,
@SS - if you dont mind me saying that is complete bollocks. They are not looking for us to provide a solution. They have a solution. It's called Islam. And if you're talking about the wars in the mid-east then you have probably bought into the lie that the problem is the making of the west. Dont agree. Wont agree.
25 October 2015, 09:13,
No problem RS....but your right ......it is my view ....bollocks or not.
25 October 2015, 09:55,
How dare you call the religion of peace RS, off with your head, and hands, and feet, and while you're at it stop dressing like a tart and wear a bag on your head and a sack on your body so you don't inflame my manly desires. What's that you say---A CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!! AS WELL, infidel whore!!!
I think that's how the narrative goes isn't it?
A bit different to "blessed are the peacemakers" and "let those without sin cast the first stone" shit I've mentioned stoning now, forgot that one.
25 October 2015, 10:51,
I used to get stoned
25 October 2015, 11:19,
(25 October 2015, 10:51)River Song Wrote: I used to get stoned

Ha ha ha! Very good RS! Rolleyes Big Grin
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
25 October 2015, 19:26,
I'm stoned now
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
25 October 2015, 22:10,
(25 October 2015, 19:26)Barneyboy Wrote: I'm stoned now

Spent the last 18 years getting high daily. Been off it for three weeks now, something of a personal best Big Grin

Don't see anything golden about that horde, apart from the showers.

It's all Americas fault, if they'd left the middle eastern dictators alone then this wouldn't have occured.. Yes, sadam may not have been the nicest bloke on the planet, but he kept all those really nasty twats in check, now they're free to do as they please. Big mistake, eventually people will wake up a bit and see what's occured, others, well, they'll just toe the government line... Rolleyes
26 October 2015, 08:35,
So you are OK with a dictator as long as he keeps things in check. Think I have hear that before, only the language was German.

I have gained a lot of information from this thread. It answers several of the long term questions I have had.