Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Golden Horde ready to come down YOUR street
26 October 2015, 20:28, (This post was last modified: 26 October 2015, 20:45 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: The Golden Horde ready to come down YOUR street
Sorry RS but I believe you may be wrong, to respond to the Genocide Convention you must have an indictment or ruling passed by the UN security Council, and when passed even then does not say the UK has to get involved.

And as an army veteran I 100% support the idea of anyone proposing that British military lives are put at risk fighting outside the UK for the people of a foreign culture should be the first to pick up a rifle.

And again I point out that far worse genocides and repressions are carried out in places like Zimbabwe and North Korea but no military action is taken because there is no PROFIT to be made.

As for morality and Human Rights both the US and UK governments in order to get the last Afghan president elected by the tribal groups, WE yes WE the UK and US allowed the Afghans to pass a law ALLOWING RAPE IN MARRIAGE, they ALLOWED Farsi or what ever his name was to pass a law that lets a man rape his wife every 4 days. WE cannot use MORALITY because we have none. We also have none after WE in Europe even though we had combat troops in place we prevented OUR troops from stopping the Serbs from carrying out Ethnic Cleansing. We in the west are morally bankrupt.

Hey guys we are not following our own mantra , shall we get back to the prepping answers and responses rather that arguing pointlessly about causes that we cannot control

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Golden Horde ready to come down YOUR street - by NorthernRaider - 26 October 2015, 20:28