Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win 10 Key logging and tracking ALL your moves
6 November 2015, 16:19,
RE: Win 10 Key logging and tracking ALL your moves
(6 November 2015, 10:34)bigpaul Wrote: I don't think it matters what system we all use, what with the new "security" laws being proposed TPTB will always find ways to see who we contact and what site we go on, the only thing we can do is keep it legal as much as possible, its either that or go offline, having said that, I think this will be my last laptop, when this one goes bang(the last one lasted 6 years I don't think this one will) that's it i'm offline for good.

its not like anyone will miss me if/when I do.

Stay anonymous... after Snowden I did a LOT of research into this...
Short version:
Linux distro, use the onion network (TOR as you may know it) with the couple of extra proxies and a damn good VPN. That way you're untraceable. Astoria is being released soon (I hope) - developed purely to combat the NSA spying.
TOR network alone is pretty good, but it's a commonly held belief that the FBI/NSA have just been purchasing the nodes (they aren't short of cash) - if your entry point and exit point are both under their control that's enough proof for them to confirm it's you. They don't need to follow you through the tunnels.

A good VPN give a lot more anonymity - just get one hosted in a foreign country that doesn't keep logs. Combine that with TOR and you should be fine. Unless you're hacking talktalk or pushing ddos ;-)
MAC changer before hand obvs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Win 10 Key logging and tracking ALL your moves - by BeardyMan - 6 November 2015, 16:19