Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPINION PLEASE Frankenfish
20 November 2015, 10:01,
OPINION PLEASE Frankenfish
Balanced opinions and thought on GM fish please.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ption.html

20 November 2015, 10:26,
RE: OPINION PLEASE Frankenfish
This is about money nothing more. It has no benefits for humanity or nature. My own opinion is that these organisms are an abomination and should be rejected at every level. I bet the CO of this company doesn't eat his laboratory fish----no doubt he can afford free range wild SalmonAngry
20 November 2015, 10:35,
My fear without knowing the whole story is what happens if these huge buggers get into the oceans, they could totally destabilise the ocean eco structure.

20 November 2015, 13:11,
Yuk, no thanks. I buy mine when it's on offer and stick it in the freezer. Can't beat a nice chunk of salmon, but I won't be buying that shit.

Think TH hit the nail on the head, the owner of the company won't eat it unless for a publicity thing
20 November 2015, 14:06,
I'm not eating anything GM and that includes fish.
stay away from anything with Soya in it, ALL soya is GM.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 November 2015, 15:58,
(20 November 2015, 14:06)bigpaul Wrote: I'm not eating anything GM and that includes fish.

That's only for weird little vegans. Normal people don't so soya :-D
20 November 2015, 18:09,
(20 November 2015, 15:58)BeardyMan Wrote:
(20 November 2015, 14:06)bigpaul Wrote: I'm not eating anything GM and that includes fish.

That's only for weird little vegans. Normal people don't so soya :-D
there is soya in lots of stuff BM, check the ingredients.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 November 2015, 19:08,
Like many other "advances", GM food is in fact a Ponzi scheme. It will enable us to produce more food, and more offspring, requiring more food, more advances, more offspring. All the time the Earths resources will be consumed, effectively stealing from our children, until one day it all comes crashing down.
20 November 2015, 20:20,
Will not be touching that stuff with a bargepole!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
20 November 2015, 20:25,
I read some alarming stuff about Monsantos legal habits involving GM trials in Canada. Cant remember the crop but they plants two field of land they owned with an experimental crop, some of it accidentally ended up growing on some innocent dudes farm and IIRC Monsanto took the dude to court and managed to take possession of his farm.

http://www.sustainablebusiness.com/index...y/id/23451