Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
londons knife crime
24 November 2015, 14:31, (This post was last modified: 24 November 2015, 14:32 by NorthernRaider.)
londons knife crime
Getting bloody ridiculous in that dump these day, another kiddie dead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...cycle.html

its up 18% in London

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/...-in-london

24 November 2015, 14:52,
RE: londons knife crime
with 250 street gangs in Londonistan alone, is anyone surprised??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 November 2015, 15:06,
To Sept 15 this year the Met RECORDED 724,756 crimes, remember that many crimes are no longer reported or recorded any more as hostility and lack of trust in the police grows. I'm assuming all cities are seeing rises in crime lately which is a bloddy good reason as to why we need to be far more switched on living in a city or visiting one for other reasons. And the figures don't allow for attempted crimes the cops actually stop such as Islamic extremism.

24 November 2015, 15:18, (This post was last modified: 24 November 2015, 15:21 by bigpaul.)
ALL cities(wherever they are) should be classed as dangerous or enemy territory(especially London and places like Birmingham and Bradford) and treated accordingly.
I haven't been to London for 35 years and I don't intend to.

725000 recorded crimes in London alone? you'd have to be mad or have a death wish to live there.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 November 2015, 18:31,
The Torys say that crime is coming done ,so you lot are fibbing Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
24 November 2015, 20:02,
I may be many things including unbelievably handsome, superbly talented and modest but I am neither Labour nor Tory, I can think for myself Smile