Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just had an episode
5 December 2015, 19:25,
Just had an episode
15 minutes ago I had an attempted house entry by a young snotball!!! I watched him jump over my six foot fence and run to the front door, I saw him and bolted to meet him, as i opened the door he tried to push past me shouting some shit about being "chased", I grabbed him by the hair and an arm lock and threw the little turd out on his arse, he just ran off shouting sorry-sorry. This could have been a lot worse if he managed to just walk in bearing in mind I have swords easily to hand, it would have ruined my night having to skewer someoneAngry
Tommorow barbed wire is going all round my fence.
5 December 2015, 19:51,
RE: Just had an episode
What a pity you had all that self- control, TH.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
5 December 2015, 20:11,
Make sure you smear dog shit on the barbed wire to ensure any poor misunderstood innocent waif from a broken home with a £500 a day drug habit gets a lethal infection.

5 December 2015, 20:22,
Mary-Mary are you suggesting I should have kicked the snot out of him?
5 December 2015, 20:25,
TH I have a notice on my back door right next to the NRA life member sticker that reads " Anyone found here at night, will be found here in the morning" What if he comes back with his mates?

5 December 2015, 20:28,
How perceptive, TH - yes!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
5 December 2015, 21:20,
(5 December 2015, 20:25)NorthernRaider Wrote: TH I have a notice on my back door right next to the NRA life member sticker that reads " Anyone found here at night, will be found here in the morning" What if he comes back with his mates?

Hardly likely to come back with his mates NR, he was an opportunist thief, God forbid that happens but if I feel my life is in danger I will be their worst nightmare.
5 December 2015, 22:11,
Good man keep prepped Smile.

5 December 2015, 22:32,
I'd have let him past - have you seen the price of dog food lately ? ;-)
5 December 2015, 23:07,
There's a fare bit of meat on them scum bags Steve
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!