Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looters
30 December 2015, 12:56,
Looters
I see the parasites have been at work in York, looting peoples flooded properties and making their lives a little bit more miserable
Where are the Police eh, you know those servants of the people who are paid to protect our property?
30 December 2015, 13:02,
RE: Looters
I personally wouldn't leave unless the house was in danger of collapse....just move upstairs and ride it out but I guess not everyone has the type of kit we have......looters are scum but under different circumstances I just may become one one day.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
30 December 2015, 13:04,
like in the London riots they protected the homes and shops of the rich and powerfull plus government buildings like tax offices , hospitals.
so up north cops any different , I don't think so.

I think that's why so many folk stay in their homes.
Survive the jive (youtube )
30 December 2015, 13:07,
(30 December 2015, 13:02)Midnitemo Wrote: I personally wouldn't leave unless the house was in danger of collapse....just move upstairs and ride it out but I guess not everyone has the type of kit we have......looters are scum but under different circumstances I just may become one one day.
Agreed, but this is just plain thievery, a far cry from any scavenging/looting in a total collapse scenario, don't you think?
30 December 2015, 13:08,
Bloody hell it's getting windy now folks!!!
30 December 2015, 13:13,
agreed looting is shit, gonna cause the poor homeowner extra grief with security damage and proving what has disappeared due to the looters , no doubt any proof/receipts will in most cases be trashed by the flood,just no need and not fair heaping more shit on these poor people.
30 December 2015, 13:17,
No No No these are just poor oppressed victims of Capitalism venting their frustrations that the state will not give them all the good things in life other people have worked for, its all Maggie Thatchers fault apparently she forces them to become druggies and thieves and who steal from their fellow citizens.

30 December 2015, 13:19,
Anyone looting who is found here at night will be found here in the morning.

30 December 2015, 13:26,
Trespassers will be shot!........survivors will be shot again!! my favourite sign seen in the good old US of A
30 December 2015, 14:18,
there is a vast difference between scavenging to survive in a post collapse environment and looting now for purely monetary gain.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.