Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banks preparing to rob depositors ?
31 December 2015, 17:12,
Banks preparing to rob depositors ?
We've all heard of "Bail-ins", where a bank simply converts your savings into shares in itself, this article explains some other aspects, including recent legislation changes that mean the poor depositor will be last on the list to get paid.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info...e43829.htm

It's really worth reading, especially if you think that the money "in your account" is actually yours - it isn't, it's simply a statement of how much money the bank owes you, other creditors are now specifically and legally more entitled to it than you are. Scary stuff.
31 December 2015, 17:43,
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ?
You all know where i stand on this from the past two years of posting with regards BAIL IN .....bail in documents have been prepared for ALL the EU and includes the UK ....i do believe this will become legal and on the statute books FROM ....wait for it .....Tomorrow yeah 1 January 2016 .
31 December 2015, 18:03,
I always understood that deposits of up to £75,000( was 85,000 but they reduced the limit) was "guaranteed" under some scheme or other?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 December 2015, 20:19,
And, predictably, just as the investigation into the bank practices is castrated the newspaper headlines are full of a daft MP and his sexy text messages. Who'd have thought it.
31 December 2015, 20:37,
Quite right BP! ......if you believe it ....that is....i for one ..DO NOT ... bail in test drive was Cyprus ....ask anyone in Cyprus...i am sure they will tell you....the average haircut (bail in) was 43%....if you can,t hold it in your hand .....it ainted yours grasshopper,in short Steve is very correct ...all you are is a creditor of the bank who now can do what the fuck they like with Your Money.
31 December 2015, 21:09,
if my bank took 50% of my life savings I would go fu,king ape s.it and burn down my local town maybe I wouldent be alone.
Survive the jive (youtube )
31 December 2015, 21:50,
No you would not Sunna ....okay who would not be pissed off ! thing is Cyprus is in the EU and using the euro ....US .....we still have the pound ....think on ....double wammy for us we will have the same hair cut Plus a currency reset all in one hit, in fact a reset globally will take place....plus a push for a cashless society ...Sweden is the front runner right now...yeah small country but so was Cyprus ....look at Greece ....monetary controls at least most Greeks took their money out from the banks early (they did not want to be Cyprus,ed ) so all that under the bed money has not flowed back into bank accounts ....its still and will remain under the bed ....and will be dragged out from under there via the cash controls now in place (they will force it out of you ) like it or not.....if ever you feel something rubbery on your arse and slightly sticky.......it will be a banker ....you do not even have to turn around to have a peep ....TRUST ME .
31 December 2015, 22:34,
o yes I would

o no you wont

it is panto time....
Survive the jive (youtube )
31 December 2015, 23:12,
Scary stuff
1 January 2016, 03:30,
don't save then,buy stuff and pay down debt simples
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!