Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banks preparing to rob depositors ?
1 January 2016, 13:24,
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ?
BP ....stop scaring the horses ! Just spending it rather than keeping it in a bank is just childish and immature,

It is not my intention to scare anyone ! all i want to do is inform everyone pure and simple ...you could ask ...how do i think i know better.....where do i get this information ? i mean its not on the tele....its not in the papers ....one only needs to look...really look...check out THE BALTIC DRY FREIGHT INDEX for starters 473 at the last look ...its lowest level since its conception 1985 i think ..this index shows movements of ALL materials used in manufacturing ...raw materials ...this index CANNOT be fiddled.

From your comment of being childish and immature ....am i to understand that you feel the banks are not robbers and its okay for them to rip your spleen out (financially) for the greater good of all ? or THEM i should point out ....and without a black mask and swag bag...just a suit and a keyboard is far more effective and no contact with any individual required ....and done within hours.....and best of all no one sees it coming? ...you also mention a scheme where accounts are protected up to 75k ..true...just try and get your 75k the day after (where is the money) where will it come from? OR is this guarantee just another IOU paper promise or another leveraged derivative ....being a prepper does not bring automatic freedom from cause and effects of others ....it just means you can survive it better than most...for a while......we all have differing views...the one thing we all have in common is we prep for (events beyond our control) and assume we are something special and informed beings ...a cut above the sheeple...we are is the truth....but wait a while ....forget the bankers or the gov ...sheeple will be our nemesis...numbers sheer numbers

Messages In This Thread
Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Steve - 31 December 2015, 17:12
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by bigpaul - 31 December 2015, 18:03
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Steve - 31 December 2015, 20:19
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Sunna - 31 December 2015, 21:09
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Sunna - 31 December 2015, 22:34
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by bowdrill - 31 December 2015, 23:12
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Straight Shooter - 1 January 2016, 13:24
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Sunna - 1 January 2016, 13:28
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by iaaems - 1 January 2016, 14:09
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Sunna - 1 January 2016, 14:13
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Steve - 1 January 2016, 20:58
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Steve - 1 January 2016, 21:30
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Sunna - 2 January 2016, 13:28
RE: Banks preparing to rob depositors ? - by Jonas - 2 January 2016, 15:33