Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pets
4 January 2016, 12:31,
pets
not in a good mood today, had to take dog to vets this morning, waiting on blood tests.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 January 2016, 12:36,
RE: pets
never easy bp with the cost of vet bills these days , when I was on the dole I used to take my oh dog to the rspca place in Gloucester it was free if on low income.

hope its good news sometimes cost or life is a hard one.
Survive the jive (youtube )
4 January 2016, 12:36,
Hope all is well BP,
4 January 2016, 13:28,
Hope it's good news mate
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
4 January 2016, 14:51,
BP, I was waiting for your comment about what has this to do with prepping? Wink

Good luck with your dog. Animals are as concerning as people sometimes.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 January 2016, 16:19,
(4 January 2016, 14:51)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP, I was waiting for your comment about what has this to do with prepping? Wink

Good luck with your dog. Animals are as concerning as people sometimes.

the dog is as much a part of the family as anyone else is SD, and in some cases(SIL) more a part of the family. she is nearly 14 years old.
she's been put on a bland diet-chicken and rice and has perked up quite a bit since this morning-she was off her food, vomiting and diawhatsit but is much better now, just waiting for results of bloodtests now,probably Wednesday, thanks for all your comments.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 January 2016, 18:28, (This post was last modified: 5 January 2016, 19:01 by Barneyboy.)
Sounds like colitis mate
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
4 January 2016, 20:27,
Dog is good for mental health as well as security.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
5 January 2016, 13:48,
Hope she's okay BP.
5 January 2016, 15:14,
(5 January 2016, 13:48)BeardyMan Wrote: Hope she's okay BP.

just rung the vets, blood test results wont be in until tomorrow afternoon, she's much better, still off her ordinary food but she's loving the chicken and rice!! still got the squits but she hasn't had a huge amount to eat so no surprise there.