Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So now we have to stop our women from going to cities
5 January 2016, 11:48,
So now we have to stop our women from going to cities
A new trend developing, we already have seen gang rapes on young Swedish and Finish girls, now they are attacking women enmasse in gangs of up to 1000 strong in public. Merkel and her lefties should be hung.

I have relatives in Dusseldorf and they have teenage daughters.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/6315...ck-Assault

5 January 2016, 20:12,
RE: So now we have to stop our women from going to cities
Yet one more thing to be aware of in the slowly deteriorating world. Frau Merkel must be so proud of herself!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
6 January 2016, 02:44,
the mayor of one of the citys where it happned said ...we should not make too much of the men being north African or arab or blame our new arivals

no as long as you can fill your factorys with cheap labour
Survive the jive (youtube )
6 January 2016, 10:01,
" you reap what you sow" springs to mind.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 January 2016, 12:54,
They were enriched by the vibrancy of a beautiful culture. Truly we are lucky to live in such a diverse world.
6 January 2016, 22:40,
Why do politicians and the do gooders stick up for them
Do they think that if they keep feeding the people more bulshit that the people will just accept it like they have in the past
we all know that there is a limit and I think it's just about there
wont be long before the shooting starts i think

bd
6 January 2016, 23:24,
My view .....its having the desired and intended effect, simple as that !
6 January 2016, 23:36,
(5 January 2016, 11:48)NorthernRaider Wrote: A new trend developing, we already have seen gang rapes on young Swedish and Finish girls, now they are attacking women enmasse in gangs of up to 1000 strong in public.

They feel invincible, nobody knows who they are or where they live. It's a licence to offend and they come from cultures where it's a way of life. Big trouble on the horizon.

(5 January 2016, 11:48)NorthernRaider Wrote: Merkel and her lefties should be hung.

Has she defected from her centre-right Christian Democratic Party ?
7 January 2016, 11:50,
Politician, Do Gooders, Social Justice Warriors. They have the mindset that everyone is good. They just need to be treated nicely and they will fit in. I also think people are intrinsically good. However, there are a few that are not and will never be. In the West these are few and far between and so it works in a fashion. Not great but it isn't too bad.

The problem with these people being imported is they don't have the same cultural background and the default is not the same as the West. Despite all the evidence these SJWs can't get it into their thick heads that their viewpoint is wrong. They simply do not consider that they can be so it is always someone else's fault and we must do more to make them fit in.

It will end badly and I think bloodily. May these SJWs get caught up in the aftermath. Interesting, enough is going on so that some SJWs, obviously the geniuses among them, are starting to question the agenda.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 January 2016, 12:00,
I don't care where anyone comes from, I treat them all with the same suspicion until I know better.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.