Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A microcosm of fear affecting one community
11 January 2016, 13:15,
A microcosm of fear affecting one community
Many of the changes now affecting western European society with the effects of mass migration of often alien cultures is sufficient to displace large numbers of people who feel their only option is to move far from their roots, bugging out as it is in our language. Many migrational changes can often be beneficial such as the arrival of Indians from India and displaced Indians from Uganda who help change our dietary habits so much. But others can and do have a negative effect. White flight from London , Detroit, Berlin etc was a very small and often misunderstood or misrepresented aspect, but today we hear of huge numbers of European jewish families fleeing France because the rise of attacks on them by Muslims. We also read how many swedish, finnish, german, danes now being very reluctant to let their young women venture out to the cities centres alone. Add to that the anti gentrification movement in many cities which has proven often violent as the locals object to the wealthier incomers creating unwelcome changes to communities.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/fr...53326.html

11 January 2016, 13:45,
RE: A microcosm of fear affecting one community
Editorial in the Daily Express talks about migrants from cultures that have a different attitude to women are now changing the make up of European countries and how this is bringing the EU to the brink of collapse.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 January 2016, 14:59,
The EU is certain to end in tears. This just happens to be the first to the gate for reasons.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 January 2016, 15:03,
I think its only a matter of time before the EU "project" implodes.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 January 2016, 22:33,
They are welcome here
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
12 January 2016, 10:20,
are you crazy? do you want your women raped and attacked?
12 January 2016, 16:18,
BP - I meant the Jewish people fleeing.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
12 January 2016, 16:28,
(12 January 2016, 16:18)LawAbidingCitizen Wrote: BP - I meant the Jewish people fleeing.

oh right, I thought you meant the migrants ala Cologne!!
12 January 2016, 17:03,
Wink  RE: A microcosm of fear affecting one community
(12 January 2016, 10:20)bigpaul Wrote: are you crazy? do you want your women raped and attacked?
I'm sure I heard one of BP's blood vessels pop
12 January 2016, 17:04,
(12 January 2016, 16:18)LawAbidingCitizen Wrote: BP - I meant the Jewish people fleeing.
I think they would be better off in Israel, at least they can own guns there for their own protection!