Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sell everything! 2016 will be a 'cataclysmic year,' warns RBS
17 January 2016, 13:41,
RE: Sell everything! 2016 will be a 'cataclysmic year,' warns RBS
BP - This is only indicative that when Big brands close down, then 'something is up'

NR - I think you are right. A double edged sword. This will hit Russia hard as they depend on oil revenues. As and when Iran starts hitting the market with it's oil, India is likely to be its target (India is a huge user of oil).

China is collapsing slowly around us and this is reflected in the Baltic Dry Index. Its staggering how much tonnage goes to China that has slowed to a trickle.

If the Chinese stock market starts falling again on Monday, then its time to get edgy. The US markets are closed on Monday as its Martin Luther King day so there's a day of respite there.

I'm not quite there yet and I have some personal difficulties because on a few weeks time, Im moving to another part of the country. But I am considering a three to six month lockdown. Everybody is talking about a 2008 situation again possibly worse.

Hang on to your hats

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sell everything! 2016 will be a 'cataclysmic year,' warns RBS - by River Song - 17 January 2016, 13:41