Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sell everything! 2016 will be a 'cataclysmic year,' warns RBS
17 January 2016, 19:23,
RE: Sell everything! 2016 will be a 'cataclysmic year,' warns RBS
I would not worry about IRAN flooding the world with oil ( the USA) just hit them with fresh sanctions.....for ballistic missiles ...24 hours after lifting the nuclear sanctions....note to Iranians.....the USA are coming to a town near you.....SOON.
17 January 2016, 21:50,
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/6354...-price-war

Hope this helps SS Smile

18 January 2016, 09:20,
never mind the Yanks and Walmart and Macy's or the Iranians and their oil, what about something closer to home?
like the layoffs at Tata steel at Port Talbot and other places in Wales and England, 5,000 they reckon in all- because of cheap steel coming in from China, they reckon Tata is losing £1 million per week.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2016, 09:28,
Thanks for that NR.......BUT .....How will IRAN sell their oil on the world markets ? will they use the Petrodollar or Russian / Chinese currencies ? interesting times ! .....lets wait and see mate ! ....if they choose the later guess what comes next ! .
18 January 2016, 09:54,
That's the point BP ....what happens in far flung places Effect US here ....cause and effect .....when we sell off these plants to foreign interests ....most stand up and say Great THEY have saved our industry and more important peoples JOBS ....these people have the power to KILL our industries and control those industries (in those far off places ) simple as that Mate ! the shit they leave behind is of OUR own making...by stupid bastards that we THINK run the show , so who really runs the show ?
18 January 2016, 11:51,
its the same with our food SS, its cheaper to import it the container load from half way across the world but at what cost? other places havent got our high hygiene regulations which is why they can producer it cheaper but whats in it? bloody E numbers and additives that's what and gawd knows what other crap they put in it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 January 2016, 13:35,
BP as you have said on many occasions ....the UK can not support the food needs (home grown) for the current population , and do not plan to, outside sources supply not only the shortfall ...but cheaper than can be produced in the UK ....even if we had the will and the weather to produce the food !...we have come accustomed to living this way...no one.... including me ....give a fig about shopping in Aldi's and helping ourselves to the super six veggies for 29p or picking up clothes that are a stupid low low price ....The big age old threat to us here in the UK will be FOOD just imagine being held to ransom with the supply chain (far away) the absolute best control tool ( we all have to eat ) for that reason alone we need to get to grips with growing our our FOOD ...just this...will be our main and only task....so i say to ALL ....learn NOW how to grow STUFF , how to preserve STUFF .
18 January 2016, 13:50,
SS but what happens when there is a drought or a flood or huge fires in the countries where we get this food from? they will say" sorry chum we need it for our own people, now sod off", then where will we be? up the Swannee without a paddle that's what, this is why all this food buying is living in cloud cuckoo land, okay for now but no contingencies for the future.
its a bit like the sheeple who do not prepare, only its governments this time, live for today and don't worry about tomorrow, makes me sick and makes me annoyed.
18 January 2016, 14:13,
Quite right BP a number of years back grain shortages were brought about for the very reasons you have stated and indeed grain was kept for those countries own needs.

My point is simple....its good to have and hold stocks of food, but equally just as important to have the knowledge to grow your own stuff ....thing is having the knowledge is one thing ...growing and cultivating is something else ...but practice brings experience NO ONE can afford to practice after any possible event you may well miss the bus.....this is so integral to the prepper/survivalist activity , most if not all of our time will go into growing our own food...so something of a major importance needs that level of practice ...now is the time....not tomorrow .
18 January 2016, 14:28,
I totally agree SS, we grow a lot of our own fruit and veg , and I have had several (5) allotments in my lifetime as well.
but the sheeple just carry on in their own little worlds, assuming that the food will always be in the shops without fail.