Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
war with iran
9 February 2016, 23:41,
war with iran
usa might attack iran ... if they do will we help ... will Russia help iran.

http://www.thecanary.co/2016/02/08/irans...action-us/
Survive the jive (youtube )
10 February 2016, 01:49,
RE: war with iran
The US won't attack Iran, but Israel might!

It's the US that was instrumental in lifting sanctions against Iran that is enabling them to restart their oil trade.
10 February 2016, 02:24,
While a stupid move to allow Iran to generate hard currency with which it can do mischief, flooding Iranian oil onto the world market will further drive the price down, which hurts the Russians, which I guess is Obummer's game. He apparently doesn't care about the damage it will do to our oil producing allies, as he is an inconsiderate narcissist...

I only hope that Hillary gets indicted and that it is timed for the best and greatest effect, so the FBI arrives at the Democratic National Convention to slap the handcuffs on her on live television... Fat chance, but a lovely fantasy...

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
10 February 2016, 02:35,
yea that's the hole in the report , iran only just had the thumb skrews turned off bit too soon to rock de boat.
Survive the jive (youtube )
10 February 2016, 04:02,
That was the whole point in the U S lifting the sanctions...to ensure the complete demise of the middle east ....Iran is trying to bypass the petrodollar....first move is to sell using the euro, falling straight into the trap that the U S has set.......ask yourself Who's going to buy the oil in a global downturn ? at such a low price ....the barrel they use costs 28$ U S empty ? you can bet your ass the plan to well and truly sort out the whole of the middle east will come into full play WW3 in fact has already began ...will Russia help Iran ...of course they will and so will China....this is a known and excepted fact.... the main prize and intended target IS Russia and China the middle east is the least important ...its the means to the end game..along with the total collapse of the global monetary system which will be blamed on the mid east , We ....us ....ordinary people will pick up the price tag along with all the rest of the shit ...its our job ! its what we do....like it or not even the prepared will be shovelling the shit for years after...mushroom clouds can leave loads of shit ....even tactical use ...so who wins in the end ? could it even be called a win ? , i will leave it to you to ponder on, i for one can not see the sense of it....that is how fucked up these people are ....and are not of this planet, how could that even be possible ? rant over !