Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting to think we may be stuck here for a bit......
9 March 2016, 10:57,
RE: Starting to think we may be stuck here for a bit......
Good sound advice BP ....but maybe difficult for even a prepper to achieve given you need to fund the move and find a job or means of supporting ones self but doable ...the main confrontation here is belief are you sure this really needs to be done, is it worth the upheaval for you and yours ? even if you firmly believe a move to the sticks is a good move (i am sure this a really good move and makes sense ) it is a big change for anyone , but none the less sheeple will not be far behind looking for food and supplies when it does kick off , that you can be sure of even if you are in remote areas , sooner on later that will come to pass ...of this i am certain, nobody is going to live happy ever after, but you can bet you Will fair better than a town or city that's for sure, we have been here many times BP and argued our cases along with many others on here this scenario.

The main thing here is ...doing what we do as preppers/survivalists DO we believe enough to go ALL the way with this belief we have and make the move ...or just fanny about like its a pastime, a hobby and treat what we do as a bit of fun....a part time job ....or are we serious , only the individual can ask that , so ask it of yourself.

As i come on here most days looking for information and inspiration, i also learn about my own short comings and there are many , but i consider we are all on the same road some further down the road than others , but i still learn stuff.

Maybe now would be a good time for someone to run another scenario on home security and the defence, i cannot seem to put that one to bed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Starting to think we may be stuck here for a bit...... - by Straight Shooter - 9 March 2016, 10:57