Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Corruption Taints Clinton Campaign
27 April 2016, 08:46,
RE: Public Corruption Taints Clinton Campaign
NR ....our vote is our only tool , IT is required for continued participation to hold up the system......our consent IS required, to give and complete the illusion that WE give the power to whom ever ....so WE are responsible for the outcome for OUR vote , as your rightly point out....it matters NOT which party you vote for the illusion of choice is just that an illusion ....there is NO REAL CHOICE t all....all i am saying voting for NO CHOICE is a wasted vote ....so why bother wasting your time , WHY participate at all ?.....the pretending is over for me ...the only thing i WILL vote for is OUT OUT OUT OUT of the total stupid ill conceived Mess of the EU .....now that is worth my time and vote , lets see how they try to fiddle their way out of that one.......threats and fear and ten year shit do not fool ME.....at all .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Corruption Taints Clinton Campaign - by Straight Shooter - 27 April 2016, 08:46
RE: Public Corruption Taints Clinton Campaign - by LAC - 22 December 2016, 02:24