Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Corruption Taints Clinton Campaign
29 August 2016, 23:55,
RE: Public Corruption Taints Clinton Campaign
The more I have seen of public corruption, the more I loathe it.

It's frustrating to me that such a simple, yet pervasive behavior is not only difficult to define as to its causes, it is also extremely hard to eradicate. Like many behaviors which are counterproductive, I suspect it's roots are to be found in our genes; after all, stealing and then consuming food from one's neighbor has the definite survival benefit attached of not starving to death.

The fact that so many people, who in all other respects are fine upstanding citizens, yet are demonstrably susceptible to becoming corrupt through the most minimal of coercions suggests that without strong external preventive measures, corruption can rule the day. Or like so much of the world, it will rule the centuries.

The complacency of the typical American in the Democratic Party to Hilary's massive breaching of the laws regarding malfeasance in office would seem to indicate we're about done. I used to think Stalin's 20 million score was atrocious; now I'm rethinking it.

If the right people's behaviors can be contained by just one wall, it might be what's needed.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Corruption Taints Clinton Campaign - by CharlesHarris - 29 August 2016, 23:55
RE: Public Corruption Taints Clinton Campaign - by LAC - 22 December 2016, 02:24