Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knife Wielding Whackos, Japan, France
26 July 2016, 14:53,
Knife Wielding Whackos, Japan, France
Like sheep to the slaughter, the meek, timid masses wait to get killed in the dozens without fighting back against their lone attacker aboard a train in Japan.

This morning a knife attack in a church in northern France, a nun escapes to sound the alarm, but by the time police arrive the priest's throat is cut.

People need to wise up that the police cannot and will not protect you. All they will do is identify your body.

Defence is futile. ATTACK! if you want to live. Stab the bastard's eyes out with your chop sticks if that is all you have.

The paradigm is changing...

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
26 July 2016, 15:02,
RE: Knife Wielding Whackos, Japan, France
http://blog.suarezinternational.com/2016...adigm.html

"...twenty years ago, the worst thing one might face was to be in the center of a home invasion, or a takeover robbery. Various bits of advice were always given out. The premise was that a takeover robbery or home invasion, while demeaning to one's dignity, usually did not lead to a victim's death. And that for the most part was true. So the advice was to submit and that it would soon be over. But that same advice given to airline passengers pre-9/11 didn't help when the end game of the hijackers was not a quick trip to the tropics, but martyrdom. Much the same can be said today....

"The doctrine of submitting and waiting for the authorities was immediately a non-starter.

"So the paradigm must change first. Always, always, always fight. Forget defense, attack for all you are worth. And knowing the delay in response and impossibility of anyone saving you, always carry a weapon even if it means doing so illegally.

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA
26 July 2016, 19:24,
The Japanese attack by an ex care worker on Dementia patients is tragic, he wanted to cleanse the world of disabled people... another failure of the mental health system Sad

IS attacks are a whole different ball game. IS demand nothing, no release of prisoners, no home land, only their aims to be met...it will be a long battle, perhaps as long as the Crusader Wars although that was more 'us against them' https://www.usna.edu/Users/history/abels...meline.htm To a degree they are invisible warriors you will only notice when they act.

Various European countries need immigrant workers to do the menial jobs their own young people won't do, hence Germany and the UK et all opened the gates and now the hand that fed is being bitten and I'm sure this will happen with the mass employment of South Americans shipped in legally or illegally to the USA (many of whom run the US drug trade).

Our boundaries are changing ladies and gentlemen; the peace and quiet I thought we had achieved is now sadly gone.

My house is now up for sale and the 'bed and breakfast' my wife and I bought after I left the army will be finished and on the market within a few weeks. We had intended to run the B&B after (due to an inheritance) we paid cash for and before her life was taken by a dick head who thought he'd drive home drunk. I'll be in New Zealand by end of 2017.

A fresh start for me.
ATB
Harry
26 July 2016, 20:02,
What???

ISIS does not know the location of New Zealand?

I guarantee you they already have believer/soldiers there, waiting for the right moment.

Both Indonesia and the Philippines have had their share of troubles that are not as widely reported as those in France and Germany. They are right on New Zealand's doorstep.
26 July 2016, 20:20,
MB, I don't care if they are they are there, I will have the money to enjoy getting back into winter climbing/camping, the outdoors in general. To use an old phrase "I'm alright Jack" and I'll live my life as I want and wanted to live with my wife. I'm a lucky chap.
ATB
Harry
26 July 2016, 20:50,
CH

I have not gotten latest info on the Northern France attack, but all signs were of another Islamic attack when last I looked.

Its disingenuous to consider the priest died without putting up a fight.... with no facts at my disposal I'm assuming that he died trying to protect his people. The French clergy are not cow tailing by any means.

I get the feeling and feedback from friends there, that the French are likely to boil-over this summer.... and that'll be a good thing. Vive la France!
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

26 July 2016, 21:04,
I did training exercises with Légion Étrangère, the Foreign Legion, very good troops they are too. I'm sure the priest died with dignity, bless him and those involved.
ATB
Harry
27 July 2016, 16:27,
Harry, how's that gun control law working in France?
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
27 July 2016, 17:32,
The French news accounts this morning suggest that none of the victims resisted and that they accepted their martyrdom. It would behoove the Church to study again the sackiing of Rome by soldiers of the Holy Roman Empire in 1527 and the heroic actions of190 Swiss guards and a few Jesuit monks who took up arms and were martyred in combat so that Pope Clement VII could escape, whereas only 42 of the Pontifical Swiss Guard survived and 12,000 innocents were slaughtered.

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA
4 August 2016, 15:59,
And it happens again... London stabbing: suspect is Norwegian Somali with 'no evidence' of terror
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live...ttack-live

One woman dead and five injured after attack
19-year-old man Tasered by officers and now in custody
Police: ‘terrorism remains line of enquiry’

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016...an-citizen

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA