Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knife Wielding Whackos, Japan, France
26 July 2016, 19:24,
RE: Knife Wielding Whackos, Japan, France
The Japanese attack by an ex care worker on Dementia patients is tragic, he wanted to cleanse the world of disabled people... another failure of the mental health system Sad

IS attacks are a whole different ball game. IS demand nothing, no release of prisoners, no home land, only their aims to be met...it will be a long battle, perhaps as long as the Crusader Wars although that was more 'us against them' https://www.usna.edu/Users/history/abels...meline.htm To a degree they are invisible warriors you will only notice when they act.

Various European countries need immigrant workers to do the menial jobs their own young people won't do, hence Germany and the UK et all opened the gates and now the hand that fed is being bitten and I'm sure this will happen with the mass employment of South Americans shipped in legally or illegally to the USA (many of whom run the US drug trade).

Our boundaries are changing ladies and gentlemen; the peace and quiet I thought we had achieved is now sadly gone.

My house is now up for sale and the 'bed and breakfast' my wife and I bought after I left the army will be finished and on the market within a few weeks. We had intended to run the B&B after (due to an inheritance) we paid cash for and before her life was taken by a dick head who thought he'd drive home drunk. I'll be in New Zealand by end of 2017.

A fresh start for me.
ATB
Harry

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knife Wielding Whackos, Japan, France - by harrypalmer - 26 July 2016, 19:24