Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we put life back into the Survival UK sites?
2 August 2016, 18:38,
RE: How can we put life back into the Survival UK sites?
Hi Skean

I posted the following on the main site but will double up here for good measure:

From my perspective such that it is. There is nothing wrong with the site. In fact its been invaluable to a newbie prepper such as myself. I haven't contributed much as of yet as still rifling through the vast volume archived here, but catching upto speed pretty quick. This has been compounded by the fact that I'm putting what I'm learning into practice. When I catch up I will be able to help out a bit more.

One thing of note, I noticed there seems to be an element of tit-for-tat in the forums, mostly historical by the looks of it, so that may now have run its course. Whilst I can cope with such, it may put some people off. Please note I'm not sure what the answer is to that one however. Also maybe it will get busier in the winter months as the rainy days start to return? I don't know as not been on here that long.

As to answering you question, how to breathe life? My thoughts are perhaps we all descend onto the site one evening a week to start with. If we can get it active one night, then that should build piece by piece organically.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.

Aristotle

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can we put life back into the Survival UK sites? - by Mistwatch - 2 August 2016, 18:38