Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone is learning & practicing how to take down the Internet
21 September 2016, 11:47,
RE: Someone is learning & practicing how to take down the Internet
Not at all, I like the American accent but I ignore it and look only at the content and its reliability hence my preference for auntie beeb. Tune into the world service.
ATB
Harry
21 September 2016, 12:08,
I think all news broadcasters
have an agenda/pay master its just a case of learning who is biased and in what way so you can adjust accordingly.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
21 September 2016, 17:40,
(21 September 2016, 11:47)harrypalmer Wrote: Not at all, I like the American accent but I ignore it and look only at the content and its reliability hence my preference for auntie beeb. Tune into the world service.

Well then I would say you have them right where they want you!

It's all the same propaganda from the same sources presented with the same bias and varied only by the backdrop of the studio they sit in while reading the uniform script.

BBC does spend more time showing talking heads in the field but even those are carefully staged reports working the info as needed.
21 September 2016, 19:47,
Bang on the money MB .
21 September 2016, 20:00,
We all know ALL the media outlets are lying to us and I find it a waste to argue over who is the most sophisticated liar!
21 September 2016, 20:28,
"We all know ALL the media outlets are lying to us "

Bollocks, no we don't know they are lying. We don't KNOW. You can look for alternate sources and you attempt to throw up some counter argument from some guy or gal who's slipped off their meds programme but its not a true reflection of reality.

MB and SS, you need to slip the collar of nonsense, wake up, and as they say in the USA...smell the coffee. You both are posting nothing more than your hard hump with life. Deal with the hump and get real FFS.
ATB
Harry
22 September 2016, 02:26,
OK Harry you are right, You are always right, about everything, all over the globe, as you have been since you made your first post here.
22 September 2016, 08:24,
Thank you Smile

I'm too honest in my views for some perhaps.
ATB
Harry
22 September 2016, 19:00,
Harry chill ! stay calm.......and seek help....straight away please its fucking urgent !
22 September 2016, 19:16,
Love thy new neighbour, Harry...

New Zealand: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” threatens to slit man’s throat
MAY 6, 2016 11:20 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER

“It can now be revealed that just over a year ago Patel was jailed for 10 months for holding a large knife to a driver’s throat and threatening to kill him while yelling an Islamic exclamation. Patel gestured to the driver then ran across the road and held a knife – measuring 20cm – to the driver’s throat yelling, ‘Allahu Akbar’, and, ‘I’m going to kill you motherf***er.'”

So apparently he served his ten months and then was freed to resume life as a loyal, upstanding citizen of New Zealand. And then he was found, doubtless to the shock and horror of New Zealand authorities, to be distributing Islamic State material. There are a number of lessons in here for those who wish to prevent jihad terror attacks in the West, but authorities are interested in hearing none of them...

And only six weeks before that incident, he was convicted for intimidating a former New Zealand Muslim Association president at his Sandringham home, where one man allegedly yelled “jihad will start from here”….

Related:

http://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2014/05/new-ze...lim-state/

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/document.../syria.pdf

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...90501.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worl...and-fight/

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA