Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trial Attack on US Power Grid?
2 October 2016, 19:52,
RE: Trial Attack on US Power Grid?
Yep they ( the geeermans) did bomb the power station 5 miles from where i sit and many coal mines one of which was less than 1 mile away....whilst clearing some waste from that mine they dug out a five hundred pound bomb , this was put on display at the local ambulance hall.....1 penny for a look...quite a few houses we blow up in the villages locally....there were plenty of batteries of akak on both mountains covering four valleys .....even dog fights were seen around here.....funny because on the limits of the range of bombers and fighters ....so zay did try bombenzee the shithousen out of us Welsh.

My father told us a story of the home guard....out on patrol one night they hear a sound near the engine house (train ) head guy shouts " who go's there"....no reply....."who go's there" they hear a cough...."who go's there we will fire!" a rustle in the bushes as it made off ....FIRE ! they let both barrels fly.........mutton for eight families was the result .

Messages In This Thread
Trial Attack on US Power Grid? - by Jonas - 29 September 2016, 15:36
RE: Trial Attack on US Power Grid? - by harrypalmer - 30 September 2016, 09:54
RE: Trial Attack on US Power Grid? - by Mortblanc - 1 October 2016, 21:00
RE: Trial Attack on US Power Grid? - by harrypalmer - 2 October 2016, 08:31
RE: Trial Attack on US Power Grid? - by Straight Shooter - 2 October 2016, 19:52
RE: Trial Attack on US Power Grid? - by Mortblanc - 2 October 2016, 20:58