Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berlin attack: Lorry ploughs into crowd of shoppers
19 December 2016, 22:11,
Berlin attack: Lorry ploughs into crowd of shoppers
BREAKING NEWS: Berlin terror attack: Lorry ploughs into crowd of shoppers killing nine, trapping others and leaving 50 injured at Christmas market - with killer driver now on the run

At least 50 injured and nine dead after truck sped through a crowd of shoppers at busy Christmas market

Police indicated the incident is likely to be a terror attack as driver is arrested and passenger in cab died

Terrified market-goers have tweeted horrifying images from the scene showing the devastating aftermath

Heavy goods vehicle - which has a Polish number plate - was racing through the market at 40mph

Police in Berlin using Twitter to urge people to stay in their homes as Angela Merkel is 'mourning the dead'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4TJvHgrTS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
20 December 2016, 09:14,
RE: Berlin attack: Lorry ploughs into crowd of shoppers
Another little boost for open borders and multiculturalism! Angela Merkel must be soooo proud!!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
20 December 2016, 11:11,
It is a sad fact of life that the long you leave an infection untreated the longer and more painful it is to fix. This has been disguised by the PTB and the MSM for so long that it is going to be really painful to fix. This is just one of the pains and although I feel for these people I know that more are to follow. Not just in Germany but all over the EUSSR.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 December 2016, 13:20,
It was already advised that terror plotters were targeting German Christmas markets this year. As this one was in the Capital, why had the police not made it secure from the known truck attack tactic?

Last week I was in Passau for the Christmas market with my family. Frankly that one would be hard to drive a truck into, but police presence there was absolutely minimal, so probably the same in Berlin.

And whats all this about the attacker being a Pakistani Asylum seeker???.... seeking asylum from what exactly? Germany needs to wise up fast if this sort of thing is not to be repeated over and over again.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

20 December 2016, 15:50,
So this video was shot a week or so back in London. What is the general feeling on this board about your country and where this kind of behavior fits in your society?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0awR2dCVF8
20 December 2016, 16:40, (This post was last modified: 20 December 2016, 16:42 by Lightspeed.)
ClovisMan

There were indeed some headline grabbing placards at the demonstration, but from what I understand it was largely a demonstration about the plight of fellow Musims in Syria. Given that the UK has a considerable indigenous Muslim population, I see this as just a specific group of people exercising their democratic rights of protest and free speech.

The YouTube link you posted appears to be putting a heavily Christian spin on the story. although I did not watch the whole clip) The call for a Caliphate was for Syria, not UK as was implied.

Personally I'd prefer not to see this sort of demonstration on the streets of London, but its the price we pay for democracy.

A balancing report of what I think is the protest referred to in the clip.... albeit from the Daily Express newspaper!:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/745056/...ndon-Syria
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

20 December 2016, 17:13,
How long before they start plowing trucks into your people? The signs and flags waving in that protest are not peaceful. They are a call to action.
20 December 2016, 17:17,
I love the headlights shaped like Stamford Bridge 1066 throwing - axes on those Scania artics.Such a shame that this proud Wodening/berserking vehicle was misappropriated by these introduced, grey squirrels in such a shameful manner.
Suburban neighbours= stranger- danger.
20 December 2016, 17:52,
(20 December 2016, 17:13)ClovisMan Wrote: How long before they start plowing trucks into your people? The signs and flags waving in that protest are not peaceful. They are a call to action.

Signs and banners are normal protest paraphernalia. I remember a thousand or so of us on the streets of London, shouting, hollering and waving banners.... all very noisy and exciting. What were we protesting about? The legalisation of CB radio :-(

But seriously, how long before they plough trucks into my people. France is already my people, I get what you mean though. No one can tell when or if it will happen. The British security services do a very fine job in defending us, but the terrorists only need to get lucky once to beat them.

Terrorism is not a new threat in UK. The IRA attacks of the 70s and 80s were not dissimilar. ie. the perpetrators living in the UK within the overwhelmingly law abiding Irish community.

And not to forget that there are a large number of the British Muslim community who consider themselves British first and Muslim second.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

21 December 2016, 19:18,
Now, in this day and age, the overall attitude of a group is of no consequence.

All it takes is ONE person and a stolen vehicle!

No bombs, no guns, no hijacked planes, just one guy and a heavy truck he does not even own.

I think the terrorists are actually sitting back and thinking about the UK situation based on history.

Historically you folks have absorbed countless attacks with little response. Your people are blown up and killed over the years at an alarming rate and you just post pictures in the news and go on with business ignoring the deaths with the attitude that "I am not letting these bullies get the best of ME, I will go about life as usually and show them they have not won". Then TPTB finally sit down and negotiate a "peace" that gives the aggressors what they want and call it a victory for the civilized man.

Radical Islam is not all that worried about the situation in the UK. They have it under control.