Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 not a good year
28 February 2017, 20:30,
RE: 2016 not a good year
Been watching some stuff on YT on how fast our infrastructure and delivery systems can grind to a halt.....payments electronically and banking controls (we have them right now ) ...got me wondering HOW much food ,water, and all else would we need, it appears there are a lot of differing views from 1-3 months upwards of five years and anything in between, depending on different scenarios , the majority of sheeple might last two to three weeks.

So because we "Survivalists/Preppers" are more enlightened than most ....We have squirrelled away most all we will need from every angle we think will get us through tshtf
we even practise old skills to hunt ,fish and grow crops .....But i want you to think about something for a few moments.....next time you go food shopping take a good look at how many sheeple are in the store ....check out the main street how many are there ? don't forget this is just 1 store or 1 street...then do the maths within say a ten mile radius of where you stand....that's a lot of well pissed off sheeple ...in the UK in particular ! .

We have all talked about keeping chickens,pigs,rabbits and poly tunnels greenhouses and growing cabbage in hedgerows hiding in plain sight ALL worthwhile endeavours for sure and a must do for sure.....but i have a reoccurring problem and i just can't shake free of it.......around here where i live there are huge numbers of sheep,cows for milk and beef ....so with the maths i have asked of you earlier .....How long do you think it would take to empty all pastures of ALL these animals .....how long will it take to empty my garden , poly tunnel and greenhouse ? desperate people including US will do likewise to feed our families and kids...so take another look a your maths....so how do YOU plan on hanging on to what you have worked for ....even if you are lucky enough to be up high and out the way ....sooner or later ...you to will have to face this scenario...will you run for it....stand fast and fight ...What's your PLAN ...if you have one ? not forgetting attempted house break in's.

Messages In This Thread
2016 not a good year - by Straight Shooter - 16 January 2017, 21:01
RE: 2016 not a good year - by Mortblanc - 16 January 2017, 22:54
RE: 2016 not a good year - by Straight Shooter - 28 February 2017, 20:30
RE: 2016 not a good year - by harrypalmer - 1 March 2017, 06:10
RE: 2016 not a good year - by CharlesHarris - 1 March 2017, 06:33
RE: 2016 not a good year - by Mortblanc - 1 March 2017, 07:16
RE: 2016 not a good year - by Skean Dhude - 1 March 2017, 11:03
RE: 2016 not a good year - by Straight Shooter - 1 March 2017, 12:58