Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closing the Barn Door After the Bull is Loose
5 June 2017, 16:08,
Closing the Barn Door After the Bull is Loose
Reading how the police have now put up concrete barriers on London Bridge.

A little late innit?

Does this make you feel safer?

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
5 June 2017, 17:33,
RE: Closing the Barn Door After the Bull is Loose
Why yes Charles this is no ordinary concrete....they add pork and beef supplement infusions into the mix....i have heard talk that everyone in the UK will be cradling little piggies to foil any further act of terrorism "put down the nail bomb ...or the pig gets it " ...to be serious Charles no it will not make us feel safe , over here cut backs bite ....the only time you see police in numbers , will be London most of which are drafted in from neighbouring forces to have a lend of for a few days if lucky...around here where i live the thin blue line is mostly out of sight thanks to government cut backs of police officers ...the ones left try to pick up the slack but this results in total utter stress ....they take time off ....most want out, its getting that bad which makes things even worse Who would want to do the job ? on TV this morning the reporter asked the question "do these atrocities change the way you carry on your life here in London " No i am not going to let them win "
true grit ? well you decide ....there is no mention of why we let so many immigrants into the UK anymore...attention is now set on the elections and Brexit in equal measure....can.t help but wonder these attacks , Brexit and the election have a link....time will tell .
5 June 2017, 20:58,
I will be watching your election results with interest and hope that the outcome pleases you.

I suppose the fellows in the van whom the police shot, all worked in the food service industry and were on their way to work, which is why they carried those butcher knives, which I suppose in that case were entirely legal...

Perhaps all meat should be ground and processed in a factory under controlled conditions, so that knives are unnecessary. It should only be necessary for people to have plastic spoons, which are not considered dangerous provided that they weigh less than 20g and do not exceed 20cm in length. Also recyclable, shatterproof plastic plates and bowls should be mandatory, and lager to be sold in aluminum cans or dispensed into paper cups monly, lest someone break a pint bottle to use it as a slashing weapon, or bash someone about the noggin with his tankard!

Does this mean that bangers would also have to be cut up or would they be permitted to be sold whole so that they could still be used as sex toys?

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA
6 June 2017, 06:19,
What happens when they realize they can wipe out a whole village out in the country and be miles away before the police arrive?
6 June 2017, 09:13,
It is lucky for us that these people are thick. I think if people like us were to decide we were going to go on a spree the toll would be much higher.

Clearly shows their IQ is not high. However, I think the IQ across the planet has been dropping like a stone over the last few decades. The quality of discussions has gone down significantly since the 19xxs.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 June 2017, 12:01,
It is very difficult to know how to deal with this stuff. I assume SD is referring to the terrorists when he says they are thick - then again..... some of our worthy politicians could be tarred with the same brush. We have long ago given up any idea of visiting large cities - London is given a wide body swerve - and even approach our own little county towns with caution. This is a sad state to be in, but needs must. I know that the old advice of "it's so unlikely it will happen to you" is trotted out by the Police and politicians, but the sad fact is that it could be you - as the victims in Manchester and London found it. I know that anger is rising across the country, and I just wonder what it will take for the simmering pot to boil over. Personally, I'm stocking up just in case...but isn't that what prepping is about?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
6 June 2017, 16:33,
Good point MB .....what happens ? just imagine the problem the MM would have then ...without the cushion of a major city .....if that were to take place (who could be next ) anyone ! a different ball game then ...and one harder to control for the ptb .
6 June 2017, 19:09,
(6 June 2017, 12:01)MaryN Wrote: It is very difficult to know how to deal with this stuff. I assume SD is referring to the terrorists when he says they are thick - then again..... some of our worthy politicians could be tarred with the same brush. We have long ago given up any idea of visiting large cities - London is given a wide body swerve - and even approach our own little county towns with caution. This is a sad state to be in, but needs must. I know that the old advice of "it's so unlikely it will happen to you" is trotted out by the Police and politicians, but the sad fact is that it could be you - as the victims in Manchester and London found it. I know that anger is rising across the country, and I just wonder what it will take for the simmering pot to boil over. Personally, I'm stocking up just in case...but isn't that what prepping is about?

Sad to say this Mary, but I noticed that these attacks of the last two weeks are not the first, and any prepper worth the name was "stocked up" (with what I can not imagine) long ago.

This is a social/political collapse of common sense and a few extra cans of beans is not the solution to the suspension of reality that seems universal among both TPTB and the general population.

This is the way the Anglo Saxons took control of your island after the Romans left, and how the Vikings took 1/3 of the island from the Anglo Saxons. Terrorize the population into submission, kill any leadership that surfaces, then walk into the vacated positions of power. Eventually the remnants of the social structure will offer terms of surrender and accept the new leadership. Then those that say "I will never!" will be executed through the legal process as traitors of the new and valid administration. You regain your "safety" on their terms, by following the rules and being invisible.

Remember that 90% of England was once owned by the 200 close followers of William the Conqueror, and about 4 of them owned half of that 90%. You do not by history require a large army for conquest, just a small brutal one. What they did to control the population makes Islamic Law appear tame.

It is the history of your people. "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated" and it will be done on a 500 year cycle. The only reason you are not speaking Spanish is due to bad weather in 1588. Then there was that German thing a few years back, twice. To a great extent they are the reason for your present situation with their control of immigration in the EU.

The present cycle of invasion is more like the previous two, Saxon and Viking. No visible invasion fleet, just a strong foothold of enemies deeply entrenched in your population with more coming as required and using your own legal system and social conditioning against you.
6 June 2017, 20:05,
(6 June 2017, 19:09)Mortblanc Wrote: This is a social/political collapse of common sense and a few extra cans of beans is not the solution to the suspension of reality that seems universal among both TPTB and the general population.

This is the way the Anglo Saxons took control of your island after the Romans left, and how the Vikings took 1/3 of the island from the Anglo Saxons. Terrorize the population into submission, kill any leadership that surfaces, then walk into the vacated positions of power. Eventually the remnants of the social structure will offer terms of surrender and accept the new leadership. Then those that say "I will never!" will be executed through the legal process as traitors of the new and valid administration. You regain your "safety" on their terms, by following the rules and being invisible.

Remember that 90% of England was once owned by the 200 close followers of William the Conqueror, and about 4 of them owned half of that 90%. You do not by history require a large army for conquest, just a small brutal one. What they did to control the population makes Islamic Law appear tame.

It is the history of your people. "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated" and it will be done on a 500 year cycle. The only reason you are not speaking Spanish is due to bad weather in 1588. Then there was that German thing a few years back, twice. To a great extent they are the reason for your present situation with their control of immigration in the EU.

The present cycle of invasion is more like the previous two, Saxon and Viking. No visible invasion fleet, just a strong foothold of enemies deeply entrenched in your population with more coming as required and using your own legal system and social conditioning against you.

Well stated! I would offer the following corrected advice

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA
6 June 2017, 21:10,
Excellent post MB .