Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fat Little Moron in N.K,
5 September 2017, 19:08,
The Fat Little Moron in N.K,
Is anyone else out there getting slightly, shall we say, nervy over all this palaver with North Korea??
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
5 September 2017, 19:37,
RE: The Fat Little Moron in N.K,
More concerned about how Trump deals with the Moron and what that may start.....
5 September 2017, 21:24,
The moron (appears) to be pushing the USA to respond (three times Trump has made direct threats to the moron) followed by nothing ? the more this carries on the weaker Trump looks.....its not even a case of David and Goliath ....even the moron knows he could never ever win ...to be honest NK is not remotely any match for the might of the US military complex .....even if you snorted three kilos of cocaine and dropped thirty tabs of acid and smoked fifty joints ...the only position of strength the moron has is CHINA and RUSSIA and is using it to the Full ......the moron is no moron ....which makes him very dangerous ...one mistake or miscalculation.....that makes me very nervous .
5 September 2017, 22:14,
Well we have recieved direct threats, but I think that if Trump can be controlled then it may all blow over. I disagree with the USA's take on this, I don't think Kim Jon Ung is looking for war, I think he wants something in return for NOT going to war. He has nothing to gain from an all out war.
That said, it does not hurt to be prepared.
Keith.
Do not try to understand them, and do not try to make them understand you; for they are a breed apart and make no sense. Natty Bumpo, Last Of The Mohicans.
6 September 2017, 00:00,
My thinking is along your lines Keith, but maybe just maybe, God forbid, he really is ******* crazy and really doesn't care, like Nero. Was he acting recently when he was laughing maniacally at the power rush of now apparently having H Bombs attached to ICBM's? Maybe it is just immature joy at being the only small nation to ever have been able to stick their fingers up at the USA and he's milking it for all it's worth?
6 September 2017, 18:23,
Kim is planning on holding the world hostage with the threat of nuke war. That aspect is known and will not be tolerated. Paying tribute might be acceptable politics in the UK but it is not over here.

There is more going on than what is seen on the surface, that is why Trump is waiting.

Any missile heading toward Japan or a protected nation could be shot down and claimed a direct attack. They are waiting for the little man to make his mistake. He will put one too close, or mistakenly hit protected territory, and give everyone cause to attack.

Do not be surprised if there is not a terrible nuclear accident at one of the test facilities in NK sometime soon. Meltdown and a huge mushroom cloud that takes out most of the problem, possibly while the little man is standing there getting another ribbon pinned to his chest.
23 October 2017, 03:42,
"Any missile heading toward Japan or a protected nation could be shot down and claimed a direct attack. They are waiting for the little man to make his mistake. He will put one too close, or mistakenly hit protected territory, and give everyone cause to attack."

You got a point, man. You definitely have a point.