Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What do you have on you right at this moment
20 January 2012, 20:25,
What do you have on you right at this moment
If you had to leave the house this very second and without stopping to pick anything up what would you have on you.

I would have para-cord bracelet, multi-tool, lighter, turbo lighter advantage of being smoker, car keys with a 3 led key ring torch and a credit card multi tool.
20 January 2012, 20:27,
RE: What do you have on you right at this moment
Hmm, Glass of Southern Comfort and Coke, my laptop, Watch, Shades, Knife, Flashlight, Lighter, cell phone and tissues and I think there are a few puri tabs left in the bottom of my wallet

20 January 2012, 21:47,
Ooops. I'm nekkid.... I'll have a mouse with me. Smile
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 January 2012, 22:02,
(20 January 2012, 21:47)Skean Dhude Wrote: Ooops. I'm nekkid.... I'll have a mouse with me. Smile

Is that what you call it ? Blush

20 January 2012, 22:46,
hey.. It is cold up here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 January 2012, 19:10,
Its freezing here and blowing a gale, with very heavy rain showers, which wet you through to the skin if you don't have wet weather kit on. Last year was very bad and it looks as though this year will be worse. No wonder Austin died at Corrour. Poor fellow. Kenneth Eames.
21 January 2012, 20:29, (This post was last modified: 21 January 2012, 20:29 by Scythe13.)
I'm in the bathroom, getting ready for a bath (honest. I'm not on the toilet ;-) ), so I would be the same as Skean Dhude. Nothing but my laptop.

If I had 20 seconds to get some clothes on, I would have a laptop and jeans haha.
Wait, I'm in the bathroom. I could grab a toothbrush!
22 January 2012, 11:25,
Laptop, notebook, pen, Spectacles, belt, knife in pouch on belt, long key chain(dog chain) with keys, paracord bracelet with button compass, watch, bandana, wallet cash and cards, mobile phone.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.