Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exploring new foods and growing new things
17 November 2017, 16:43,
RE: exploring new foods and growing new things
Well i am home......and yes i stuck it to rocky....i threw some good shapes in the warm up...rocky looked a bit confused ....bit like a puppy dawg his head tilting from side to side ...then we hit the exercises ( rocky is still questioning why i am on 4 k dumbbells to his 1 k ) and to make things even worse ....a lady to his right using 2.5 k....."i feel a right prick " rocky whispers to me.....yes it does make you look a prick i said ....thing is rocky this is the nature of the program you build up quietly and they assess everything you do ...yeah but this is to easy ....yeah i used to think that mate.....more exercises ...into the cool down.....i am now fighting for SUK members globally.... big responsibility ....i do not let you down ....i ease into my twist routine......then some leg flicks then i move on down ...oh yeah ....and move on up......ladies faint on mass.....then i go into my hitchhiker routine "i mutter this one is for MB"....total wipe out ! there are bodies dropping everywhere...... total mayhem and slaughter ....i show absolutely no compassion at all as i pull the door too and leave....i walk to my truck and mutter to myself "i'll give you a war you won't believe" ....things i do for this forum.

Messages In This Thread
RE: exploring new foods and growing new things - by Straight Shooter - 17 November 2017, 16:43