Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
20 March 2018, 14:52,
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
(19 March 2018, 12:22)Pete Grey Wrote: I do not trust the intelligence services nor do i trust the government. I believe there is an agenda to build up fear.

Is this an excuse for “We must not leave the EU as we cannot face Russia alone, we need a the strength of a collective european defence”.

If you are looking to the EU for collective defense you are in deep doggy-do.

Most of the EU is not spending the mandatory amount for self defense agreed as necessary by NATO, which s the only real collective defense in Europe, and membership in the EU has nothing to do with NATO.
20 March 2018, 18:33,
(20 March 2018, 14:52)Mortblanc Wrote:
(19 March 2018, 12:22)Pete Grey Wrote: I do not trust the intelligence services nor do i trust the government. I believe there is an agenda to build up fear.

Is this an excuse for “We must not leave the EU as we cannot face Russia alone, we need a the strength of a collective european defence”.

If you are looking to the EU for collective defense you are in deep doggy-do.

Most of the EU is not spending the mandatory amount for self defense agreed as necessary by NATO, which s the only real collective defense in Europe, and membership in the EU has nothing to do with NATO.

I am not expecting anything from the EU, they have NEVER helped us, always the other way round, remember the Falklands, they would not even help us out with 7.62 ammunition.

But i think our pathetic government will try to use this as an excuse to stay in the EU.

It may take some years but i think the EU will come to us cap in hand to rebuild europe when it disintegrates as many of the countries are discontented with the current state of affairs.
21 March 2018, 17:29,
But i think our pathetic government will try to use this as an excuse to stay in the EU.

Bang on the money Pete...i take their bullshit personally ...its offensive how they perceive we are so dumb as they surely ARE
21 March 2018, 18:57,
Look over your shoulder boys!

Every time I observe these kind of raving lunacies taking up every square inch of the available news space and the same individual center stage, saying the exact same thing in each and every publication with a series of unspecific and open ended demands which no nation can fulfill, inflaming the public to some unspecified action based on pure emotion I always ask myself,,,

What is happening that they are trying so desperately to draw the attention away from?
21 March 2018, 19:09,
Yep bang on! MB.....creating diversions .....but for WHAT ?.............we will find out.....and SOON by the looks of it, and very bad for everyone i fear.
21 March 2018, 21:33,
It's very long but try and watch the first 25 minutes as it will give a key understanding of the military position. It could be that the west wants a pretext to launch a pre-emptive strike while the Russian anti anti missile defence system is not yet 100% capable.

https://youtu.be/9mhi_AyQAyw
21 March 2018, 21:49,
(21 March 2018, 21:33)LAC Wrote: It's very long but try and watch the first 25 minutes as it will give a key understanding of the military position. It could be that the west wants a pretext to launch a pre-emptive strike while the Russian anti anti missile defence system is not yet 100% capable.

No politician in the UK would agree or be stupid enough to think we would survive the following retaliatory strike that would wipe us out, remember mutual assured destruction.
21 March 2018, 23:22,
(21 March 2018, 21:49)Pete Grey Wrote:
(21 March 2018, 21:33)LAC Wrote: It's very long but try and watch the first 25 minutes as it will give a key understanding of the military position. It could be that the west wants a pretext to launch a pre-emptive strike while the Russian anti anti missile defence system is not yet 100% capable.

No politician in the UK would agree or be stupid enough to think we would survive the following retaliatory strike that would wipe us out, remember mutual assured destruction.

I hope you're right Pete, but the way they're going at it doesn't give me too much confidence...
21 March 2018, 23:35,
(21 March 2018, 23:22)LAC Wrote:
(21 March 2018, 21:49)Pete Grey Wrote:

I hope you're right Pete, but the way they're going at it doesn't give me too much confidence...

There’s bugger all WE can do anyway so let’s just keep prepping and keep our fingers crossed.
22 March 2018, 16:46,
Nothing you can do?

Have you folks completely divested yourselves from the political process?

Are you leaving all decisions to the poll takers cruising the shopping malls and university coffee houses?

Do your MP types not have E-mail, Facebook and twitter accounts?

Over here we flood the comm services with millions of messages to let our preferences be known. These days communication being instant it has more effect on the spot.

Not only our local reps but also the national leaders.

Every message is one vote, and they know it.