Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
19 March 2018, 00:26,
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
I have to agree with SS.

I do not trust the intelligence services and I do not trust the politicians that trust the intelligence services.

MI advisers were the reason we entered Iraq to protect the world from WMD. Specifically nerve agents.

And if they were correct and the WMD was there, and was not found, could that not be where the present problem comes from and not Russia.

As for the grid shutdown, that is a threat of retaliaton in case of direct attack toward Russia, not a preemptive move. If TPTB are telling people to prepare for it they have already decided to strike first.

I really do not think the death of a double agent is worth the effort. They will let terrorists behead British soldiers on the streets of London with no retaliation but they will risk life and the stability of your economy for sake of a double agent?

Once more, there are politicians going off half cocked and making demands they have no right to make and DEMANDING behaviors from sovereign nations that owe them no subservience.

It was damn fool stuff like this that sparked WW1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster? - by Mortblanc - 19 March 2018, 00:26