Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
19 March 2018, 10:28,
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
G M B this morning...."fake news".....the MM ....are desperately trying to force feed the bullshit sandwich...without mayonnaise,
footage of a tent hiding the bench where the Russians pair were found ....to re'affirm the act ....yellow tent ....oh no !.... as Pier's and Susana question the Russian guest....then not allowing him to answer......and some other guy added for BALANCE well ......sort of.......NOT.......then its roll footage of Putin's election and someone fiddling by dropping in two ballot papers into the ballot box .....then the Russian guest is asked to explain......i am now shouting at the TV.....meanwhile wild child disappears to the utility room then returns with a new roll of gaffer tape starting around my mouth she starts wrapping round and round...pausing to politely ask me to stand up and drop my arms to my sides ....then she carried on down to my ankles .......i have had to use my toes to type this post .

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster? - by Straight Shooter - 19 March 2018, 10:28