Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
20 March 2018, 18:33,
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
(20 March 2018, 14:52)Mortblanc Wrote:
(19 March 2018, 12:22)Pete Grey Wrote: I do not trust the intelligence services nor do i trust the government. I believe there is an agenda to build up fear.

Is this an excuse for “We must not leave the EU as we cannot face Russia alone, we need a the strength of a collective european defence”.

If you are looking to the EU for collective defense you are in deep doggy-do.

Most of the EU is not spending the mandatory amount for self defense agreed as necessary by NATO, which s the only real collective defense in Europe, and membership in the EU has nothing to do with NATO.

I am not expecting anything from the EU, they have NEVER helped us, always the other way round, remember the Falklands, they would not even help us out with 7.62 ammunition.

But i think our pathetic government will try to use this as an excuse to stay in the EU.

It may take some years but i think the EU will come to us cap in hand to rebuild europe when it disintegrates as many of the countries are discontented with the current state of affairs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster? - by Pete Grey - 20 March 2018, 18:33