Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
24 March 2018, 15:40,
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
I have to say I'm in agreement with MB on this one. They have succeeded in demoralising and instilling fear in people to such a degree that not many bother voting or being active. If you don't like aspects of a political party then why not join that party and find others in that party with a like mind and attempt change from within (this can be particularly effective at a local level) Isn't that what Trump has done against all the odds and resistance against him? And Brexit and in Italy.

We (Brits) were not always like this, remember when people used to say things like: I can say what I think, it's a free country. You don't hear many people say that any more. Case in point, not many people bother going to speakers corner in hyde park any more, except islamic radicals, so now it's full of islamic radicals. As MB said, by not doing anything you are simply giving your power away to the other side. But at speakers corner recently there has been an attempt to restore the balance with others of a counter viewpoint and it needed to be heavily policed!

Once enough people start getting the confidence to speak up it then emboldens others to do the same, and then with all that support it becomes more difficult to single people out/pick on them/persecute them. They want you to loose hope so you won't resist them and make their jobs easier. Never loose hope.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster? - by LAC - 24 March 2018, 15:40