Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
5 April 2018, 21:14,
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
I'm sure we the like minded have foods and resources to last the period we prep for .we here have some supplies for trading or as a sweetener in the event we may need to support other locals if the needs arise in the event extra hands are needid.
The rest is out of sight ,various location .

I have to wonder about the whole 4 meals thing as we preppers obviously have more than that and at the same time I believe their are some religious families groupes that also prep that may not frequent forums and go UN noticed .
We kind of guessed ,Mormon , Jewish community, Sikh and knowing in some areas people of same belief or nation have helped their communities from their own warehouses or stores.
They also work together to provide their area with security so I'm not sure how the 4meal story would work their.

Strange but I was discussing this days back with a friend , what religious folowers may prep, what Other group's or shall we term them as tribes are also prepping.
I use the term prepping but it may be some people's in different walks of life or ethnic backgrounds may purchase in bulk or just always have large supplies of dried foods.

These people may be able to out last alot of others for weeks or months even and will likely be better organised in resilience groupes than us preppers because of their local religious community cohesion

I have been looking for the best estimates for the uk as a guide that may likely happen giving days before shops are empty, to people committing house invasions for food ,becoming so weak they would struggle to maintain daily activities and even eventually die.
I'd be interested to hear any best estimates ?.

It would be quite a scarey thing not to have or be able to find water food even . Im not sure how long I could sit back and watch children go without ,that for me would be my weakness

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster? - by Easy rider - 5 April 2018, 21:14