Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
8 April 2018, 10:48,
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster?
(7 April 2018, 17:18)Straight Shooter Wrote: Dead right BP ....thing is the younger generation following on have been brought up in times of plenty and having pretty much all they desire and parents gladly giving them a better life than they had ? i wonder....its not their fault ...how could they possibly begin to understand the older generation knowing nothing of Real hard times and the true value of things and stuff ...all they know is what they see as normal right at this moment in time, every parent wants their children to have a better life than they had , this usually means possessions of meaningless shit structured in such a way to absolve themselves of true responsibilities on bringing them up right with a good moral compass ...just give the kid an Xbox and let them get on with it ..no life skills are learnt at all...but the parents seem to manage MY TIME pursuits all the while...

I really am sick and tired of Iphones , everywhere i go some knob is talking some absolute rubbish , taking selfies , and occasionally looking up to see where their at ....driving or walking ...they are totally immersed in their pathetic little world with no care or even awareness of anyone but themselves....selfishness seems okay ....my pet hate is "please excuse me i need to take this ".....take as much time as you like i say.....while i just fuck off.
I look at wife's cousin and her family as an example of the "me me" generation, up to their necks in debt yet they still keep buying rubbish to fill the house up with and getting further and further into debt because its all on the card.
reminds me of the old girl I heard about a long time ago, kept writing cheques but she had no money in her bank account, when questioned by family, she said " of course there is money in the account, why else would the bank keep sending me new cheque books?" duh.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK 4 meals away from anarchy in a disaster? - by bigpaul - 8 April 2018, 10:48