Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London More Dangerous Than NYC?
2 April 2018, 22:08,
RE: London More Dangerous Than NYC?
OH YES!

Very similar here.

Kentucky has always allowed open carry of firearms and ones vehicle is considered an extension of home, so vehicles are normally armed.

It makes for a very polite society and prevents road rage incidents and car-jackings.

My county of 50,000 had a murder about 10 years ago and that was a junkie son killing his father and mother due to rage for cutting off his supply of drug money. You are going to have that kind of trash anywhere.

The adjacent counties to the north have a more dense population and have a murder or two every year. Most are either drug related or murder/suicide deals over love triangles. Those would probably be accomplished with knives or sticks if guns were not around.

I have a major urban sewer a few miles to the north of me where guns are controlled more strictly and the crime rate is therefore much higher with lots of kicking down of doors in occupied homes and strong armed robberies on the street.

Folks that want to kill each other will find a way, even if it means they run the one they are after down with a vehicle, and 10 or 20 others that get in the way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: London More Dangerous Than NYC? - by LAC - 2 April 2018, 21:05
RE: London More Dangerous Than NYC? - by Mortblanc - 2 April 2018, 22:08
RE: London More Dangerous Than NYC? - by bigpaul - 3 April 2018, 08:14
RE: London More Dangerous Than NYC? - by LAC - 3 April 2018, 10:23
RE: London More Dangerous Than NYC? - by LAC - 4 April 2018, 15:23