Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost A Friend
3 April 2018, 18:32,
RE: Lost A Friend
The thing i notice most...as time passes by... the ever increasing visits to all types of churches in a 25 mile radius and a visit to the graveyard or more popular the crematorium ....i have said farewell to quite a few friends lately ....and it can only get more frequent ....you get to wonder when you'r turn/time is due....to meet the big guy or do we go into.... resetting of the soul ....and shovelled back into the mixer ready for the next trip ? as paddy said to Murphy on landing in the Sahara ....focking big job this ! .....lets fock off before they deliver the cement...comon away !.....i have had some good luck with regards friends most of which have enriched my life in one way or another ....i still feel good vibrations every time they splash through my memory banks especially when i'm out in the garden doing this and that....coming on to computer /internet friends i like to think i have a few here on SUK (the only site i do) ...What ....thank f... i hear you say .....no as in any life pursuit you have to apply yourself and work through it, be loyal to it and listen to others even when you appose their view.....often you gain....sometimes even change your view or at least gain more understanding of others.....corny sh.t i know ....its an age thang.....i appreciate you All .................but mostly me.

Messages In This Thread
Lost A Friend - by Mortblanc - 3 April 2018, 14:41
RE: Lost A Friend - by Straight Shooter - 3 April 2018, 18:32
RE: Lost A Friend - by Skean Dhude - 4 April 2018, 14:56
RE: Lost A Friend - by LAC - 4 April 2018, 15:14
RE: Lost A Friend - by Pete Grey - 4 April 2018, 15:49
RE: Lost A Friend - by Pete Grey - 4 April 2018, 15:54
RE: Lost A Friend - by Mortblanc - 4 April 2018, 21:15
RE: Lost A Friend - by CharlesHarris - 5 April 2018, 00:06
RE: Lost A Friend - by bigpaul - 5 April 2018, 15:21