Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the next item on your shopping list?
24 January 2012, 16:55, (This post was last modified: 24 January 2012, 16:55 by Scythe13.)
What's the next item on your shopping list?
This thread is as it says. What is the next item you have on your shopping list?

You can list up to 5 items, providing you get them at the same time.

For example, I hope to get thousands of little items, and I'm considering making my whole kit ultra-lite! But the next items I will buy at the same time:

1. Freeloader Battery Charger
2. Gerber/Leatherman Multi-tool (not decided which to go for still)
3. Chain Saw (like a wire saw, only bigger, better, and it works)
4. Rechargable batteries.
5. Blackberry usb charger (technically my boss is getting me this)

But I will be buying all those items on the same weekend.
What's the next thing you will buy?
24 January 2012, 17:25,
RE: What's the next item on your shopping list?
A decent high powered air rifle.
Joe.
24 January 2012, 18:14,
a bigger house with no near neighbours in the middle of nowhere would be nice!!!! but seeing as we havent got access to that kind of money, i will probably settle for some broadheads for my arrows £30 for 6!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2012, 18:43,
Going to replace a old cheap water filter in the wifes bob. Not sure which yet either the katadyn pocket filter or the MSR Miniworks filter. Anybody had any experiance with the MSR?
25 January 2012, 20:57,
I've got loads to buy, but I would love one of those xbows that shoot ball bearings !
25 January 2012, 21:14,
A few dozen more wooden shafts and Fletchings etc for Arrows (can never have too much ammo)
Looking at getting a cast net
Up dating seed stocks for the veggie garden
25 January 2012, 21:50,
A good portable water filter
26 January 2012, 07:42,
Prep Girl have a look at either of these katadyn pocket filter or the MSR Miniworks filter. I have the katadyn pocket filter in my bob but im thinking about getting the MSR Miniworks filter to put in my wifes bob. But in dont know much about this one i was hoping someone here might give us some information.
26 January 2012, 10:41,
NRs carbine on Saturday.
Next weekend there'll be 2 new bikes (for me & the missus), lights, pannier bags, racks, spare parts. And either a baby seat, or a trailer for the sprog.

Anyone used either of these before? I'm leaning towards the trailer (he can stay dry if it starts to rain) and I can stick stuff in there with him.