Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're back!
17 May 2018, 16:37,
We're back!
Had a great vacation, 3 weeks, 3800+ miles, saw lots of old friends in Tennessee, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Texas. We came home when we ran out of money and clean clothes. Now we want to move back home to Texas. Virginia sucks!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
18 May 2018, 04:57,
RE: We're back!
Me and CH could have told you Virginia sucked before you rolled all those miles onto the car!

Do the right thing, put everything up for sale and move back to Texas.
18 May 2018, 11:48,
MB is right!

So many PO'ed Virginians have moved to West Virginia that in a mere 8 years we changed it from a once solid Democrat to a solid Republican state, whereas VA has gone head-first into the leftist toilet.

As the favorite local bumper sticker says, "God, Guns and Guts Made America Free, Trump Will Fight To Keep All Three!"

While Trump would not have been my first choice, he has worked out much better than the alternative would have been.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
18 May 2018, 17:31,
One thing I have noted about Trump is that he has done the best he could to fulfill his campaign promises. The ones he has not fulfilled were blocked by turncoat Republicans.

The shout of the liberals, and much of the world, goes up that he is a manic, but we are all still here and our liberties secure. No one has been nuked, everyone is allowed to have their little temper tantrum, then they quietly do what they are told like it was their own idea.

Even this witch hunt investigation against him has done nothing but shed light on the corruption of the deep state system and the use of the FBI as a secret police system set in place by Obama.

We went from having 900 field agents in total 2008 to the purchase of 25,000 telescopes for FBI weapons from Sig Saur and millions of bullets last year. That is one huge private army under the command of the head of the DOJ, who apparently can not be fired without a ten year long congressional hearing.
18 May 2018, 19:47,
What I have also noted about Trump is his fair play. He increases steel and aluminimun duties and people acuse him of starting a trade war? but in reality he just matched the duties the EU already have on those commodities. Just one of many examples, all he ever really does is attempt to restore the balance and bring some common sense back and yet he is supposedly such a monster?
21 May 2018, 17:29,
(18 May 2018, 04:57)Mortblanc Wrote: Me and CH could have told you Virginia sucked before you rolled all those miles onto the car!

Do the right thing, put everything up for sale and move back to Texas.

We are - made an offer on a 2br/2ba condo in Granbury! We'll be back home by Labor Day, God willing!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
21 May 2018, 19:58,
With the housing market the way it is on the east coast you should be able to escaped from Virginia and get to Texas and still show a profit!

If I ever decided to leave Kentucky the only state I would consider would be Texas, or possibly Arizona after McCain dies.